Why work with us?
Founded in Denver, Blinker puts people in control. With one photo we empower and enhance car ownership with a mobile app. We are transforming the way consumers learn about, buy, sell, and refinance cars easily and independently without visiting dealerships or banks.
This past March, Blinker won the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award for the New Economy category, an accolade given to the company that is currently “redefining the exchange of goods and services.” On September 12, 2016, the Denver Office of Economic Development named Blinker as one of the six annual additions to the “Denver Gazelles” list, which identifies the fastest growing Colorado-based companies with proven success and good potential for fundraising and job creation.
We continue to expand our company in Denver’s Union Station business district. We’re a passionate, smart, and driven group, working together to cause some major market disruption. You could be part of that. If you’re eager and ready to work alongside inspiring teammates and make a major, positive impact on our business each and every day, we want you to join us.
The opportunity to join Blinker's in the Customer Success Advisor - Bilingual (Spanish and English) role is ideal for a highly motivated problem solver with a strong desire to help our customers and develop and advance within our company.
Summary of what you’ll do:
You will be on the front line supporting Blinker customers to sell, purchase, and/or refinance cars through the Blinker App on their mobile devices.
You must be able to work some weekdays, weekends, and/or evening hours during Blinker’s 9AM to 7PM operating hours.
What is expected of you:
- Enthusiastically serve as an advocate and educator for Blinker by sharing our unique products and services
- Consult and guide customers' journeys within the Blinker App by facilitating steps to listing, purchasing, and/or refinancing cars
- Build trust by effectively listening to and understanding the unique needs of our customers and offer appropriate solutions to meet the totality of their needs
- Respond, manage, and bring closure to customer inquiries and issues in a professional and effective manner utilizing email, telephone calls, and/or in-app messaging
- Provide timely followup to customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans
- Effectively leverage technical expertise resources including peers, mentors, personal knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools
- Identify, strategize, and effectively promote opportunities and communicate benefits for alternatives and enchancements to products, services, and/or technology based on customer experience and feedback
Your talent, experience, and natural strengths:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 2+ years of customer service or related experience providing telephone and email based customer support, in a call/support center preferably in the tech/software/internet/mobile app space
- Driven to learn, proactively seeks out opportunities for self-development, and thrives in a performance-oriented environment
- Critically evaluates and analyzes problems to independently identify possible causes, conceptualize solutions, and envision outcomes
- Technology enthusiast
- Systems oriented with experience using software applications, CRM systems, and Customer Service Ticketing systems such as Zen Desk
- Empathetically puts yourself in customers' shoes to understand their perspective and constantly improve his or her experience
- Highly adaptable, thrives in a rapidly evolving start-up environment
- Sales-driven personality with a competitive nature
- Effective multitasker with exceptional time management skills
- Proven ability to positively contribute to team environments and build and maintain strong relationships
- Detail oriented, consistently produces high-quality, professional work
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Bilingual Spanish speaker is a plus
Blinker Inc. does not currently provide Visa sponsorship
What we offer to you:
- Competitive pay + equity
- Paid/flexible time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and parental leave benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid covered parking in Tabor Center garage or RTD transportation
- Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks, beverages, & cold brew coffee on tap
- Regularly recurring, company-side social activities (e.g. BBQ lunches on patio and afternoon happy hours)